“The Trinity is Crying” collection tells a tale of raw and vulnerable yet strong and sophisticated femininity. It captures both the essence of pain and hope. The triangular shape speaks of the tears shed over each victim of human trafficking, every life lost. And yet the way that reflections bounce off the transparent substance is a hint at a hopeful future filled with light. Each piece stands symbolic for the restoration of value in the lives of those that have lost their dignity and hope. redco. uses materials that have been discarded, giving them new value. This process symbolises the work of The A21 Campaign among victims of Human trafficking.
- The chains of the redco. necklaces are made of high quality recycled silver sourced from the Hoover & Strong Harmony mill production grounds in the United States.
- The plexiglass is taken from the residues of the Berlin based company “BS-Kunststoffe”.
- By partnering with The A21 campaign, redco. is shedding light onto the crime of human trafficking - an abhorrent “business” in which currently over 27 million victims are caught up.
- redco.’s aims is to rethink social activism by veering from traditional forms of charity
- 10€ of each necklace directly supports an A21 safe house in Sofia, Bulgaria - home to rescued human trafficking survivors. Out of this shelter, a local enterprise called “Liberty Clothing” was born, giving survivors the opportunity to gain skills in knitwear and textile production and support themselves after their rehabilitation. redco. supports “Liberty Clothing” financially, creatively and with business.